Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Innovation and Creativity Resource

(Adam) I stumbled upon this innovation podcast and blog, I think it is an interesting approach as we absorb stimulus in different ways and having audio means that you can listen to innovation and creativity tips on your ipod.

http://www.killerinnovations.com/blog/index.html

I have only listened to one so far but intend to do more, will keep you updated if there is anything of particular interest.

Oh and he also has a group on LinkedIn, which I find interesting as LinkedIn seems to be moving from much more of a passive tool - I have been on it for 5-6 years and not seen much happening - to beginning to become more of a network. Be interesting to see how they open it up in the future as certainly I prefer to keep personal life (facebook) separate from my professional (LinkedIn).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home